State Council of Higher Education for Virginia Skip Nav  |  HOME Calendar |  Directory  |  Intranet  |  Webmail     

Two-Year College Transfer Grant

Participating Four-Year Institutions

To be eligible, institutions must meet the following definition:

"Institution of higher education" means a four-year public or private nonprofit educational institution within the Commonwealth whose primary purpose is to provide undergraduate collegiate education and not to provide religious training or theological education.

Institutions meeting the above definition but not on the list below must apply for participation as prescribed in program regulations. 

Undergraduate students enrolled in the following institutions may be considered for the CTG:

Public Institutions

Christopher Newport University 
College of William & Mary
George Mason University 
James Madison University 
Longwood University 
Norfolk State University 
Old Dominion University 
Radford University 
University of Mary Washington 
University of Virginia
University of Virginia's College at Wise
Virginia Commonwealth University 
Virginia Military Institute
Virginia State University 
Virginia Polytechnic/State University

Private Non-Profit Institutions

Averett University 
Bluefield College 
Bridgewater College 
Christendom College 
Eastern Mennonite University
Emory & Henry College 
Ferrum College 
George Washington University
Hampden-Sydney College 
Hampton University 
Hollins University 
Jefferson College of Health Sciences
Liberty University 
Mary Baldwin University    
Marymount University 
Randolph College 
Randolph Macon College
Regent University 
Roanoke College 
Shenandoah University 
Southern Virginia University
Sweet Briar College 
University of Lynchburg
University of Richmond 
Virginia Union University 
Virginia Wesleyan University
Washington & Lee University

© 2019 State Council of Higher Education for Virginia
101 N. 14th Street, 10th Floor  |  James Monroe Building   |  Richmond, VA 23219

If you wish to receive this content in an accessible format per Section 508 of the federal Rehabilitation Act, 29 U.S.C. ? 794 (d), please call 804-225-2600.