Virginia College Access Resource Study
What is College Access?
For the purposes of this research, the term “college access” refers to any efforts to foster K-12 students’ pursuit of postsecondary education, including activities such as:
- encouraging students and families to consider postsecondary education or training
- promoting college aspirations
- providing information on postsecondary educational options
- preparing students to meet college entrance or eligibility requirements
- helping students apply to postsecondary programs
- helping students apply for financial aid
- connecting students with scholarships or other educational funding
- supporting students during the transition to postsecondary education
Still not sure whether your group or organization is involved in college access? Please contact us to discuss your specific situation. You can e-mail us or call us at 804-827-2621.