- 2014-16 Systemwide Budget Recommendations [pdf]
- Report to the Secretary of Education on Activities
Related to Executive Directive #6
- 2013-14 Tuition and Fees Report [pdf]
- Letter to UNVA Students [pdf]
- Impacts of Federal Sequestration on
Virginia Higher Education[pdf]
- A Review of Student Financial Assistance [pdf]
- Academic Common Market program
- Military Education Information
- List of Virginia Colleges & Universities
- News In Education
- Request for Proposal: SCHEVRFP-01-14
The State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) makes higher education public policy recommendations to the Governor and General Assembly in such areas as capital and operating budget planning, enrollment projections, institutional technology needs, and student financial aid.
SCHEV administers a variety of educational programs that benefit students, faculty, parents, and taxpayers. SCHEV serves as a catalyst to promote greater access, quality, affordability, and accountability throughout the system. SCHEV also helps policymakers, college administrators, and other concerned leaders work cooperatively and constructively to advance educational excellence.