Student Advisory CommitteeThe Student Advisory Committee is a student council consisting of one full-time student from all 4-year public colleges and universities in the Commonwealth of Virginia, four students representing the Virginia Community College System, and two students representing private institutions. The committee assembles at least twice annually to advise the council on systemwide issues of concern to Virginia's college students.
- Minutes for December 6, 2013 SAC Meeting
- Minutes for October 10, 2013 SAC Meeting
- Talking Points for SAC's Legislative Visit on February 13, 2013
- Minutes for November 29, 2012 SAC Meeting
- Minutes for October 11, 2012 SAC Meeting
- Talking Points for SAC's Legislative Visit on February 22, 2012
- Minutes for December 1, 2011 SAC Meeting